Thursday, June 6, 2013

ZnetShows Mini-Challenge of Baby Conchs!

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!" 

Bill with ZnetShows has done it again! He's asked a few of the jewelry designers to work on a mini-challenge with the mini sea glass conch shells. They are tiny, about the size of a penny, and OH SOOOOO Cute! I can hardly wait to get them in the mail! Woohoo!

A few months ago, Bill had a sea glass challenge and a few of the designers used these cute little "babies" in their creations. That's where I first saw them & fell in LOVE!

So stay tuned ........

2 comments:

  1. I know. I think they're adorable. Can't wait to get mine either. Already have an idea for one pair of them. Not sure how many we'll get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it exciting! I hope we get enough to make several items. I've got a bunch of ideas! :)

      Delete

We love hearing from our readers! Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts :0