- 4 Beef T-bone steaks at least 1" thick
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup Mixed Peppers w/ Whiskey Texas Pepper Jam
- Heat BBQ grill to 600 degrees.
- Salt steaks both sides.
- Put steaks on grill. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip & spread 1/2 Tbsp. butter on each cooked side.
- Cook raw side 2 minutes, then flip steak & spread remaining butter on other cooked side.
- Cook each side 2 more minutes, flipping & spreading 1/2 of the jam on each cooked side.
- Eat & enjoy.
- Using long handled tongs to turn steaks rather than a fork to avoid piercing will render a juicier steak.
- Keep steaks at least 8 inches above flame for medium rare.
- If steaks start to char or burn excessively, turn off all but one burner & move steaks away from flame. Then continue cooking.