- 1/4 cup Blackberry Habanera Texas Pepper Jam
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 minced Garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. ground Ginger
- 1 tsp. coursely ground Pepper
- 2 lbs. Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Blackberry Habanera Texas Pepper Jam or to taste
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients and add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain & discard marinade. Coat 11 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place tenderloin in baking dish. Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 20 min. Remove from oven and coat with 1/4 cup Blackberry Habanera Texas Pepper Jam. Return to oven for 10 min more or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees. Let stand for 5 min. before slicing. Serve with pan drippings.