Saturday, November 16, 2013

Lampwork & Clay Blog Hop - The Reveal!

A few months go, Lisa Lodge of Pine Ridge Treasures organized this wonderful blog hop. We had the choice of either lampwork or clay. Since I really like both, it was a hard decision.

Lampwork won out on the coin toss up! 

The beads are beautiful! Marcia Seever of ShaZazz Glass is the wonderful creator of these beauties! What beauties you might say .... well  I did it again!   I forgot to take pictures of the lampwork before I began - SIGH! ;)
Does anyone else relate to this "Problem"!!!!????  :) 

It took me awhile to decide how to show off these beauties. In fact, I didn't come up with an idea until midnight last night!  I think my muse was sleepy! .........  However, after much brainstorming & dragging out a bunch of beads & wire, she finally woke &  ...... This is my newest bracelet!

(From left to right) The lampwork beauties are the first bead - brown & white swirl, the third bead - brown with black & orange, and the last bead that is multi-colors of blue, white, brown & orange (it actually reminds me of a fish. Aren't they gorgeous?! I added accents of turquoise, tiger's eye, brown Chinese crystals of different shades from ZnetShows , black Czech crystals, & a stone (the round grey with red) I found down in Mexico that I have no clue what it is.

Thank you Lisa!

Check out the other participants from the list below! I'm off to blog hop  -- ENJOY :))

Our hostess:  Lisa Lodge, A Grateful Artist
Mary Govaars, MLH Jewelry Designs
Melissa Trudinger, Bead Recipes
Kathy Zeigler Lindemer, Bay Moon Design
Laurie Vyselaar, Lefthand Jewelry
Annette Rivers, MamaOwl's Mess
Shaiha Williams,   Shaiha's Ramblings
Kay Thomerson, Kayz Kreationz
Karla Morgan, Texas Pepper Jams
Lori Jean Poppe, Lorillijean Creative Corner
Eleanor Burian Moore, The Charmed Life
Terri Wlaschin, Dances in Fog
Sharyl McMillian-Nelson, Sharyl's Jewelry
Jo-Ann Woolverton, It's a Beadiful Creation
Veralynne Malone, Designed by Vera
Linda Aspenson Bergstrom, TBD
Toltec  Jewels, Jewel School Friends
Judy Turner, Silver Rains
Gloria Allen, Gloria Allen Designs
Kathleen Douglas, Washoe Kat's
Connie Tipton, TBD
Christie Searle Murrow, Charis Designs Jewelry
Andrea Glick-Zenith, ZenithJade Creations
Michele Dotson, Star Jewels
Chris Eisenberg, Wanderware
Jennifer Clifford, TBD
Kathleen Breeding, 99 Bottles of Beads on the Wall
Molly Alexander, Beautifully Broken Me
Carolyn Lawson, Carolyns Creations
Shirley Moore, Beads and Bread
Bonnie Coursolle, Jasper's Gems
Alice Craddick, Alice's Beads and Baubles (reveal will be delayed a few days)

7 comments:

  1. What a great bracelet. And yes, I can relate to your problem. I had 2 sets and forgot to take pictures of both before I got started. I get too excited when I get the beads and just want to start on my project. :) But I love all the color and dangles in your bracelet. Glad your muse woke up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very different beads but beautifully tied together in your design, Karla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swingy sweet. Love you added movement to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Your have a wonderful bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bracelet came together beautifully, Karla! I have the same challenge - I get so excited to make something that I forget to take a photo of the beads. Thanks for being in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this time I did take pictures...but....my computer crashed and I couldn't get to them of course...so I had to point them out in the finished piece....But love your piece...they seem work very well together.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remembered to take a photo of the ceramic....after I finished mine & I never take my work apart. We'll both remember in the future to get photos of what we received. Beautiful bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts :0