Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Toast of the Town - Michael's Blog Hop - Step 1

Recently I thought I'd entered into Erin Prais-Hintz' challenge in connection to the Michael's Blog Hop she was putting on. But either I forgot to enter or she forgot to e-mail me. No worries! I'm doing it anyway! KayzKreationz was kind enough to send me the instructions from Michael's and the info on the Blog Hop. Although, I'm too late to participate, I really thought this was a cool necklace!

Since Michael's is too far away. I will have to use beads I already own. My toggles are too small so I will have to be creative. Here is a picture of all the beads I hope to use but still need to refine somewhat! I have vintage pearls & crystals, Chech crystals, porcelain, silver, shell, glass, and stone. I might throw in some copper beads as well. It depends on how the colors look together. Anyway I have quite an assortment! I also have two items to use as toggles that aren't really toggles. Both were originally vintage pins that no longer have the pin. I'm going to use one of them.



See Step 2 tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Looks cool. Can't wait to see what you turn out with all those beads and the vintage pins.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts :0