Nuts are Nutritious
- Some nuts promote good cardiovascular health, help fight the affects of Alzheimer's, dementia, and Parkinson's.
- Many nuts help lower LDL (bad cholesterol) and raise HDL (good cholesterol) when eaten in the proper balance.
- Most nuts contain similar nutrients and are packed with vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants, and energy.
- A few nut oils are used as great skin emollients.
- Many nuts, when eaten on a regular basis and in the proper quantity, help keep bones strong.
- Some nuts contain high levels of serotonin, a brain chemical that enhances mood and fights depression and migraines.
- Lastly, many nuts help with weight loss and raise metabolism.
When nuts are combined with chile peppers; such as cayenne, habanero, jalapeno, and ghost pepper; nutritional health benefits increase. Chile peppers also promote heart health, enhance mood, help raise metabolism, encourage weight loss, and are packed with vitamins and minerals. Not to mention; they make mouths smile and faces shine!
So, a nut doesn't have to be a nut anymore! Think of nuts in a whole new light! Be healthy by becoming friendly with NUTS!
We have added a new line to our products: TEXAS SPICED NUTS! Each month we will feature a new spiced nut flavor.
In the month of November, we are featuring Texas Spiced Almonds. The ingredients include: Almonds, Butter, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Chili Powder, Paprika, Garlic and Cayenne Pepper.